Once you have completed the beginners self-defense seminar you will be able to further your training with our advanced self-defense seminar.
Again, we encourage mothers to attend this seminar with their daughters. This way you can keep communicating with each other about what you have learnt, as well as practice the various techniques together.
Topics covered in this seminar are:
- Further information on Situational Awareness
- Discussing changes students have made in their daily habits to become more aware
- Further detail on Social Media Safety and Cyberbullying
- Brief run through of the basic techniques learnt in the beginners seminar, then adding to them
- Rape: the psychology of rapists, acquaintance rape, abusive partners
- Groundwork techniques, how to fight off an attacker and get away
Seminar duration: 3 Hours